- Wedge: What were you doing during all those pilot interviews?
- Janson: Daydreaming.
- Antilles: Let's get started. Who's first?
- Janson: His name is Kettch, and he's an Ewok.
- Antilles: No.
- Janson: Oh, yes. Determined to fight. You should here him say, 'Yub, yub.' He makes it a battle cry."
- Antilles: Janson, assuming he could be educated up to Alliance fighter-pilot standards, an Ewok couldn't even reach an X-Wing's controls.
- Janson: He wears arm and leg extensions, prosthetics built for him by a sympathetic medical droid. And he's anxious to go, Commander.
- Antilles: Please tell me you're kidding.
- Janson: OF course I'm kidding. Pilot-candidate number one is a human female, from Tatooine, Falynn Sandskimmer.
- Antilles: I'm going to get you, Janson.
- Janson: Yub, yub, Commander.
- Janson: You look like you've fought a few rounds with a rancor.
- Antilles: Thanks, Wes. I'm sure General Crespin will appreciate that comparison.
- Janson: So when you joined Starfighter Command, did you have any presentiment that someday you'd be impersonating an Ewok?
- Antilles: [glaring] Now the waist.
- Janson: Sure. You know, pretending to be an Ewok is a felony on some worlds.
- Antilles: Wes.
- Janson: And I think it's probably against regulations to fly starfighters while performing a puppet show.
- Antilles: Wes.
- Janson: [throwing a salute] Yub, yub, Commander.
- Antilles: We'll enter here and continue along this path until we reach the reactor core.
- Klivian: It looks pretty tight to me, boss.
- Antilles: I've seen you fly a snowspeeder between the legs of a moving AT-AT walker, and you're telling me it's too tight?
- Janson: Just stick close to me and I'll nursemaid you through it, hotshot.
From Wraith Squadron
Janson consulted his datapad. “His name is Kettch, and he’s an Ewok.”
Wedge came upright. “No.”
“Oh, yes. Determined to fight. You should hear him say ‘Yub, yub.’ He makes it a battle cry.”